Thursday, February 27, 2014

Victorian/Modern Hair Updo Video Tutorial

Hey y’all! For awhile I had been thinking about making  hair tutorials for long and thick hair. Hairstyles that don’t require curls, heat, or products.. For one, my hair doesn’t curl AT ALL! -(That is... I think it's to heavy to keep a curl... My bangs, will curl, but by the end of the day it's only a wave left..)- I have tried over and over again. For two, most hair products I am allergic to.. ;( So, with that in mind, this is dedicated to those like me, who long for an all-day hair style that lasts and looks becoming. Check out this video, and follow my Youtube channel to see the styles that come next. ;) Don’t forget that beauty comes from the heart, not from our appearance. ;)

"Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul, and health to the body."

No comments:

Post a Comment