Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Modern Rope Braid Updo - For long and medium length hair

You always find your mistakes after you have made a video.... But I will learn how to do it best eventually.If you have an tips I would be honored to know them.  ;)
Thank you so much for watching this! I enjoy putting these together and I was esp. tickled that my Mom let me use her camera which has so much better quality! 
This hairstyle is done best when your hair is mostly wet. The Layers, or my grown out bangs stay in place and it's easier to rope braid. The bobby pins I used can be found in a one pound box at Sally's Beauty Supply or on Amazaon. This is the link for Amazon:
Be sure to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
God Bless!!
For this hairstyle you will need to know how to rope braid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment